공지사항

HOME >참여마당 > 공지사항
공지사항

10 Things You Learned In Preschool That Will Help You With Avon Planet…

페이지 정보

작성자 Rickie 작성일23-12-21 13:27 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect for relaxing at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling energized and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub is best applied on the feet, hands and the body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities, while leaving skin soft and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without drying or irritation. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a subtle chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can find it at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. If you are not satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you solve any problems.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for busy schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is made up of green tea extract that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my top scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times every week, and Planet Spa Body Scrub apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing spray. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our planet spa sleep serenity Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

LOGO-6.jpgGive your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa gift set Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

This non-greasy moisturizer is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa aromatherapy calm Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Relax and enjoy a relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit is also ideal for giving to someone special who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

광주 광산구 상무대로 449 / TEL. 1688-9709 / FAX. 0502-310-7777 / k01082290800@nate.com
Copyright © gwangjuwaterski.org All rights reserved.