공지사항

HOME >참여마당 > 공지사항
공지사항

14 Savvy Ways To Spend On Leftover Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Budget

페이지 정보

작성자 Adrian 작성일24-04-14 23:24 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with avon planet spa sleep Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and great to pamper yourself at home!

Relax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil with a high moisture content and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, avon planet spa sleep ritual paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on hands, Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual feet and body and can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store any leftover in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you want an actual scrub, I would choose a different. It does clean your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It is not expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to others. Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual will assist you if you aren't happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for those with a busy schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and look.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

slider-20-920x400.jpegIt is recommended to apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to areas that are rough like feet, elbows, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist has been blended with Chinese green-tea extract to help protect against environmental irritants and provide you with an energizing, fresh complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and a cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates the skin and soothes dryness. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and supple. Ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

Relax and enjoy your own relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone special who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

광주 광산구 상무대로 449 / TEL. 1688-9709 / FAX. 0502-310-7777 / k01082290800@nate.com
Copyright © gwangjuwaterski.org All rights reserved.