공지사항

HOME >참여마당 > 공지사항
공지사항

10 Things You Learned From Kindergarden That Will Help You With Avon P…

페이지 정보

작성자 Darell Knowles 작성일24-04-20 16:11 조회14회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-13.jpegRelax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. Formulated using skin-cleansing pumice, as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product for use in everyday life. If you're seeking a scrub that will exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. avon planet spa gift set will assist you if you aren't pleased with your purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is known to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites and avon Planet spa products I love how it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise ritual collection includes an body scrub, facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week. Apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and calm your skin. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, planet spa hand cream Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it regularly to reduce dryness or appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is also ideal to give to someone special who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

광주 광산구 상무대로 449 / TEL. 1688-9709 / FAX. 0502-310-7777 / k01082290800@nate.com
Copyright © gwangjuwaterski.org All rights reserved.